The National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC), based in Greensboro, North Carolina, is the premier credentialing organization for professional counselors, transforming how the world discovers and views counseling.
We are looking for an experienced full-time assessment services administrative specialist. The assessment services administrative specialist provides high-level administrative support by maintaining program database(s), and creating and generating reports. This includes obtaining and formatting data from a vendor. The assessment services administrative specialist also provides customer service and maintains thorough knowledge of assessment services procedures and processes. This position requires that complete confidentiality be maintained.
Our ideal candidate has at least 1-3 years of administrative experience and possesses strong interpersonal skills. The candidate also has intermediate knowledge of Microsoft products, can work collaboratively, and preferably holds a bachelor’s degree.
- Answer telephone calls and provide customer service to stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as correspondence or other material.
- Assist with the development of workflow processes for the department to improve efficiencies.
- Develop a database to manage contracts and ensure all agreements remain current.
- Provide a second review for all exam submissions documents prior to publication.
- Collaborate with and work within programs provided by the vendor to access information and fulfill requests.
- Create exams, entering items into the item bank when needed and working with an Access database.
- Monitor progress toward attainment of objectives and deadlines, reporting results to designated staff.
- Other duties as assigned.